Bourbon Biscuit Meal
Republish my bourbon biscuit for another time because
1) they check the final baking material on Sunday
2) @Thorbankanten takes my bourbon baking queen and I don't own it / I'm honestly terrified and I need to go back to some developing bourbon biscuit recipes 👩🏼🍳 😂 His recipes also tick off your info. But yeah I'd be angry if I made it loyal and not mine #whatluceeatsloyalties 👑 🍫
180g self-raising flour (I use @ omeprideflor)
30 grams of cocoa powder
50 g bourbon biscuit crumbs (blended or mashed with a roll)
70g light brown sugar
70g caster sugar
160 grams of melted dark chocolate
250 ml of oat milk (I use califiafarmsuk)
70ml dairy-free yogurt (I use nushfoods)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
80g dark chocolate chips / chips (I used @ lindtuk)
150g bourbon biscuit
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and place a square or rectangular baking tray.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, bourbon crumbs, light brown sugar and fine sugar.
3. Add the melted chocolate, oat milk, vanilla extract and yogurt. Collecting.
4. Add the chocolate chips and pour the mixture into the lined plate.
5. Mix the biscuit and then push it into the batter. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
6. Leave to cool slightly before removing from the tin and cutting into squares. They'll be sticky in the middle but that's the best part!